This guide serves as a resource for the review article assignment for the course.
Browse thousands of UF-owned journals from your tablet with BrowZine! Simply download the iPad or Android app.
- Bookmark the Science Library page!
- Set up the UF VPN: When you're off campus, you will need to use the UF VPN software to access electronic databases, journals and books.
- Search the library catalog for books or journal titles: Links to ebooks and journals are also contained within the catalog.
- Search subject databases to find articles: If you are trying to decide which database is appropriate for your research, look at the list of databases listed on the Journal Articles Tab.
- Check your account status or renew material. You can renew your books and check your library account online.
- Create an Interlibrary Loan account. This will allow you to place requests for books and journal articles not owned by the UF Libraries. The ILL office will contact other borrowing libraries around the world to request your book or article. Journal articles are normally sent electronically and books can be picked up at Marston Science Library.
- Use the Course Reserves system to provide access to the textbooks and other resources for your classes.
- Mange your citations with a RefWorks or EndNote Basic account!
- Contact me, your personal librarian, if you have any questions, suggestions for our collection, literature searches, instruction needs, etc.
- I'm here to help you!