Getting Started at the library
- Set up the UF VPN: When you're off campus, you will need to use the UF VPN software to access electronic databases, journals and books.
- Search the library catalog for books or journal titles: Links to online books and journals are also contained within the catalog.
- Search subject databases to find articles in journals: If you are trying to decide which database is appropriate for your research, look at the list of databases listed on the Journal Articles Tab.
- Check your account status or renew material. You can renew your books and check your library account online.
- Create an Interlibrary Loan account. This will allow you to place requests for books and journal articles not owned by the UF Libraries. The ILL office will contact other borrowing libraries around the world to request your book or article. Journal articles are normally sent electronically and books can be picked up at Marston Science Library.
TL671.5.W45 2012 - Welding and joining of aerospace materials
TL551.A32 2003 - AIAA aerospace design engineers guide (E-Book)
Q182.3.K84 2000 - Design of Experiments: Statistical Principles of Research Design and Analysis
Most Aerospace Engineering books are on the 4th Floor in the Marston Science Library, Journals are on the 1st and 3rd floors. Use the below chart to determine the relevant call number range. Otherwise, search the library catalog to find books by subject, title and author.
|RC 1150||Space Life Science (Health
|TL 500-777||Aeronautics; Aeronautical Engineering|
|TL 780-785||Rocket Propulsion|
|TL 787-4050||Astronautics; Space Travel|