Guide for visiting scholars interested in agribusiness. This webpage will help you find resources in Food Resource Economics, Food Science, Plant Science, Veterinary Medicine, Soil Science, Animal Science, and Horticulture.
|Follow the library news feed to keep up to date! For new books, upcoming events, and the latest news follow us on Twitter or tweet us questions @UFSciLibrary.
Find some of our most used services including:
- Off Campus Access- Connect to UF Library Resources from anywhere.
- Renew Your Books- Extend your loan date without coming into the library.
- Interlibrary Loan (ILL)- Get books & articles that the UF Library doesn't own
- Course Reserves- Check to see if we have your textbook or place books on reserve for a class you're teaching.
- Refworks- Manage all the citations for your thesis or dissertation
Welcome to the Marston Science Library. Every department at UF has a librarian. This person is here to support your research & teaching needs as a visiting faculty member. Your librarian can:
- Help you find books, articles, and web-based resources
- Provide reference help in person, on the phone, via email, or online through our chat service. (Ask a Librarian)
- Schedule a one-on-one consultation session
Don't hesitate to contact your science librarian or stop by the library with your questions. We look forward to working with you!
Your science Librarians are here to help!
Reference Desk: (352) 273-2856