Business Library 2.0
Take a look at the new platform for the Business Library. The Business Library is being redesigned on the LibGuides platform to take advantage of Web 2.0 features such as email alerts, catalog and databases searching, integration with Del.icio.us and social bookmarking, RSS Feeds, Podcasts, Videos, polls, resource ratings, comments, and user submissions. Widgets providing access to the Business Library can be placed in courseware, weblogs, and other web communication sources.
The same great content; the same great databases. The content will be migrated slowly over the course of the year. Let us know what you think and what you would like to see.
OneSource's global business information service provides key company, executive and industry intelligence. The content is selected from over 2500 different sources, supplied by the world's premier information providers and seamlessly integrated into one, easy-to-use service that is accessible through a Web interface.
- One database with millions of fully-integrated global company profiles, executive listings and corporate structures
- Multi-year archive of corporate financials, news and analyst reports
- Industry overviews, trends, market research
- PDF export of company profiles
- Fully downloadable mailing lists and corporate family structures