Items that your institution has claimed will appear in the My Claims section.
This section will display up to ten items on a page. The number of
pages is indicated following the section name ("Page 1 of 1"). There are no action buttons for this section. There is a table of relevant items followed by a key
to some of
the symbols used.
The columns in the table are:
- Superseded symbol - indicated by a bold "S", otherwise blank
- Format symbol - CD (disk), paper (square page), video (video camera), map (globe), other (question mark)
- Condition symbol - green (good), yellow (fair), red (poor)
- SuDoc Stem/Number (appears as a link which may be used to access the item's comments and claims information)
- Title (may be followed by a magnifying glass symbol if comments are provided)
- Publication Start Date (not shown in picture)
- Publication End Date (not shown in picture)
- Offered By (followed by institution ID and a magnifying glass)
- Date Claimed
The table may be sorted by clicking on one of the underlined column names.