Information Literacy Tutorials Module 3 : Is it Lurking in the Swamp? - Looking for stuff in all the wrong places...
To describe the ways to determine if the library owns a particular item by demonstrating the use of the UF Libraries Catalog and the ejournals locator tool.
By the time you are done with this module you will be able to:
- Use the basic search function of the UF library catalog by searching for a book.
- Use the advanced search function of the library catalog by searching for a video located in the HSC library.
- Use the library catalog to determine if UF provides access to a specific journal (in print or online).
- Differentiate between the e-journal locator tool and Find it @ UF tool by describing their location, function, and purpose.
- Use the e-journal locator and Find it @ UF to locate full text for a specific article.