Library Catalog (Books, E-books, Journals, Videos, & More)
If you would like to browse the shelves, note the call numbers on each of the specific Engineering Subject Guides.
Getting Started at the library
- Set up the UF VPN: When you're off campus, you will need to use the UF VPN software to access electronic databases, journals and books.
- Search the library catalog for books or journal titles: Links to online books and journals are also contained within the catalog.
- Search subject databases to find articles in journals: If you are trying to decide which database is appropriate for your research, look at the list of databases listed on the Journal Articles Tab.
- Check your account status or renew material. You can renew your books and check your library account online.
- Create an Interlibrary Loan account. This will allow you to place requests for books and journal articles not owned by the UF Libraries. The ILL office will contact other borrowing libraries around the world to request your book or article. Journal articles are normally sent electronically and books can be picked up at Marston Science Library.
TA656.6.E88 - 2012 Infrastructure Health in Civil Engineering. Voulume 2, Applications and Management (Book / E-Book)
TA681.G65 - 2011 Green building with concrete: Sustainable design and construction (Book / E-Book)
HM742.D57 - 2012 Social Media for Engineers and Scientist (Book / E-Book)
TA654.2.J66 - 2012 Structual impact (Book /E-Book)
Most Civil & Coastal Engineering books are on the 4th Floor in the Marston Science Library, Journals are on the 1st and 3rd floors. Use the below chart to determine the relevant call number range. Otherwise, search the library catalog to find books by subject, title and author.
|TA 1-2040||General Engineering; General Civil Engineering|
|TC 1-1800||Coastal, Hydraulic, & Ocean Engineering|
|TD 1-1066||Environmental Technology; Sanitary Engineering|
|TE 1-450||Highway Engineering|
|TG 1-470||Bridge Engineering|
|TH 1-9745||Building Construction|