- See the University's Computer Use Policy at: http://www.law.ufl.edu/services/policies.shtml
- Each Law Student is required to have a laptop computer. For the required specifications, see: http://www.law.ufl.edu/services/laptop.shtml
- For information on laptop printing, please visit: http://guides.uflib.ufl.edu/lawprinting
Orientation Open House
The Library will be hosting an Open House for First Year Law Students on Friday, August 17, from 9:00am-1:00pm. Please come by for a tour, to meet your librarians, and for all the freebies!
There will be a raffle (do not need to be present to win, but must sign-in at Open House to qualify).
Get a UF Law Library lunch bag (all the cool kids carry one), filled with more freebies.
Refreshments and light snacks will be served.
- There are 12 group study rooms on the second floor of the library
- Study rooms may be checked out for 2 hours at a time
- Only law students may check out study rooms
- A valid UFID is required to checkout a key for a study room (this is done at the Circulation desk where you enter the library)
- Rooms may be reserved in advance
- This may be done once per study group per day
- Rooms may be reserved in person at the Circulation desk or by calling 352-273-0724
- Rooms may not be reserved more than 24 hours in advance
- Market kits are available at the Circulation desk to use in the study rooms, which are equipped with dry erase boards. The rooms also have wall outlets and wireless connetions
- Study room keys and marker kits that are returned late will lead to fines incurred at the rate of $1.00/hour
- Violation of study room policies may lead to a suspension of study room privileges