- Set up the UF VPN to access electronic databases, journals and books from off-campus.
- Search the library catalog for books or journal titles.
- Search Science Databases to find articles in journals.
- Check your account status or renew material.
- Create an Interlibrary Loan account to request items not owned by the UF Libraries.
For more databases related to Agriculture see our Database List
- CAB Abstracts (in Web of Knowledge)
International in scope. Great for multi-disciplinary research.
- AGRICOLA (ProQuest)
Primarily for U.S. agriculture
Great for biological sciences/organism information.
- Medline (Web of Knowledge)
National Library of Medicine's excellent medical database. Nutrition and life science information.
- SciFinder Scholar (or UF Access Instructions)
Chemicals and substances, including biological materials.
International agriculture information.
- EDIS - Extension Digital Information Source
UF's extension documents. Applied information related to crops, finance, family, etc.
Agricultural Education resources
Database listing books held by world libraries.
- Citrus Greening
Bibliography created by Southwest Florida Research & Education Center
- Plant Management Network (PMN)
Images of plant diseases
- Plant Science (Proquest)
1994 to present. Plant growth, reproduction, botany, etc.
- USDA ERS Agricultural Projections through 2022
USDA's 10-year projections for the food and agriculture sector cover major agricultural commodities, agricultural trade, and aggregate indicators of the U.S. farm sector, such as farm income and food prices.