Finding books in the Marston Science Library
You will find the print books for the entire subject of geology on the 4th floor of the Marston Science Library.
Library Catalog (Books, E-books, Journals, Videos, & More)
Browsing topic Call Number range
Geology (all) QE1-996
Calendar of GeoScience Events
Getting Started @ the Library
- Off campus? Not a problem! Just use the VPN and you will be able to access the library e-book collections, e-journals, and databases.
- Search the library catalog for books or journal titles. Links to online books and journals are also contained within the catalog.
- Search databases to find articles in journals. If you are trying to decide which database is appropriate for your research, look at the list of databases listed on the Journal Articles tab listed above.
- Check your account status or renew material. You may renew your books and check your library account online.
- Create an Interlibrary Loan account. This will allow you to place requests for books and journal articles not owned by the UF Libraries. The ILL office will contact other borrowing libraries around the world to request your book or article. Journal articles are normally sent electronically.
- Class materials on course reserves? You will need to create an account to view any materials that your professor places on course reserves.
- Create an EndNote Web or RefWorks account for your bibliography software needs!
The UF Libraries provides offers two free bibliographic citation management software: RefWorks, and EndNoteWeb.
Use RefWorks to manage your bibliographic citations and create works cited pages at the click of a button! Import citations from article databases and output them in BibTeX, HTML, Word, or Open Office format.See quick guide for instructions on setting up your free UF account.
Marston Science Library