Most of the print entomology & nematology books are located on the 4th floor in the Marston Science Library, but some books may be located at the Division of Plant Industry.
Browsing Guide: call numbers
|QK 640-707||Plant Physiology|
|QK 900-989||Plant Ecology|
Getting Started at the library
- Set up the UF VPN: When you're off campus, you will need to use the UF VPN software to access electronic databases, journals and books.
- Search the library catalog for books or journal titles: Links to online books and journals are also contained within the catalog.
- Search databases to find articles in journals: If you are trying to decide which database is appropriate for your research, look at the list of databases listed on the Journal Articles tab above.
- Check your account status or renew material. You can renew your books and check your library account online.
- Create an Interlibrary Loan account. This will allow you to place requests for books and journal articles not owned by the UF Libraries.
- Check your Course Reserves account. You can look up books and articles placed on reserve by your professors.
Responsible Conduct of Research
Turn your tablet into a virtual journal bookshelf!
Marston Science Library