Genetics at UF: UF institutes, centers and academic programs on genetics
Journals/ Books: A list of journals and books on genetics available at UF
Protocols: A compendium of protocols on genetics and molecular biology both electronic and in print
Societies : Links to major genetics societies and associations
PCB3063 Genetics- Dr. Miyamoto: Resources and guidelines for the research project and poster presentation.
Guide on Bioinformatics: Contains bioinformatics resources and tools available at UF and beyond, including Health Science Center Library support
Guide on Genomics: This guide contains links to resources that will help with your genomics-related research
Guide on Proteomics: Contains links to resources, tools and services at UF available at UF and beyond that will help with your proteomics-related research
Notice to Patrons
Rolando Milian is no longer at the University of Florida. Until the new liaison arrives you can use the following contact information for library assistance.
For reference help and questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call 352-273-8408
Or use this web form: http://library.health.ufl.edu/help/email-a-reference-question/
To set up library instruction sessions, please contact Michele Tennant at email@example.com or call 352-273-8426
In this library guide you will find out about genetics groups, activities, degree programs, and more at UF. It also provides access to electronic resources such as journals, databases, and websites, and shows which books, journals, audiovisuals and other resources are available from UF.
NIH Public Access Policy Compliance
- Peer-reviewed manuscripts must be submitted to PubMed Central when accepted for publication
- Accessible to the public by 12 months after publication
- Includes articles accepted for publication after April 7, 2008
- Resulting from grants active after October 2007
- Starting July 1st, 2013, the NIH will hold processing of non-competing continuation awards if publications arising from grant awards are not in compliance with the Public Access Policy.
Email or call (352-273-8440) your liaison librarian Rolando Milian for help/questions on how to be in compliance.