Off Campus Access
Please see this short tutorial on Using the VPN or Library Proxy to log in to the campus network.
Theses & Dissertations
How do I ... ?
Several step by step instructional guides are available.
These databases are restricted to UF affiliates and on campus users. If working off campus, log in via the proxy or VPN.
- Academic Search Premier This multi-disciplinary database provides full text for more than 4,600 journals, including full text for nearly 3,900 peer-reviewed titles.
- Education Full Text (1983- ) provides full text of articles from over 350 journals as far back as 1996, in addition to indexing of more than 770 periodicals dating back to 1983.
- Education Full Text Retro (1929-1983) indexes more than 800 periodicals and yearbooks, and cites approximately 850,000 articles, including book reviews.
- Educator's Reference Complete covers multiple levels of education from preschool to college, and every educational specialty--such as technology, bilingual education, health education, and testing.
- ERIC (Education Resources Information Center) is available from different sources. It provides unlimited access to more than 1.4 million bibliographic records of journal articles and other education-related materials.
- Google in Education has many resources available for Teachers, Students, and Parents including videos and lesson plans
- HaPI (Health and Psychosocial Instruments) offers comprehensive bibliographic coverage of a wide variety of evaluation and measurement tools for health and psychosocial studies, for practitioners, educators, researchers, and students.
- JSTOR is an archive of academic journals. Issues older than 3-5 years are available in full text. It covers many disciplines, including sociology, psychology, population studies, and more.
- Mental Measurements Yearbook provides a comprehensive guide to over 2,700 contemporary testing instruments. The series contains information for a complete evaluation of test products within such diverse areas as psychology, education, business, and leadership.
- Omnifile Full Text Mega includes art, agriculture, applied science, business, current events, education, general science, humanities, law, library sciences, social sciences, technology, and many other fields.
- PsycNET (APA) is the only search platform designed specifically to deliver APA content. Search and discover vital behavioral science content efficiently with APA PsycNET's uniquely engineered cross-database searching.
- PsycInfo The American Psychological Association’s (APA) resource for abstracts of scholarly journal articles, book chapters, books, and dissertations, is the largest resource devoted to peer-reviewed literature in behavioral science and mental health.
- Professional Development Collection provides a highly specialized collection of nearly 520 high quality education journals, including more than 350 peer-reviewed titles.
- Teacher Reference Center provides indexing and abstracts for 280 of the most popular teacher and administrator journals and magazines to assist professional educators.
- Teaching Channel For Common Core resources, teacher videos, strategies and lesson plans
- Web of Science (ISI) contains three databases, including the Social Sciences Citation Index (SSCI). SSCI indexes nearly 2,000 journals across 50 social sciences disciplines.
Note: When you see in your search results, click for access to digital full-text material.
- Counselor Education
- Children's Literature
- Curriculum Guides and Lesson Plans
- Educational Leadership
- Educational Psychology
- Educational Statistics
- Educational Technology
- Language and Literacy Education
- Science and Math Education
- Special Education
- Teacher Certification
- Teaching and Learning
- Test Preparation
- Tests and Measurements
- SMART Technologies Training
- Services for Distance Learners