These databases are restricted to UF affiliates and on campus users. If working off campus, log in via the proxy or VPN.
- Academic Search Premier This multi-disciplinary database provides full text for more than 4,600 journals, including full text for nearly 3,900 peer-reviewed titles.
- Education Full Text (1983- ) provides full text of articles from over 350 journals as far back as 1996, in addition to indexing of more than 770 periodicals dating back to 1983.
- Education Full Text Retro (1929-1983) indexes more than 800 periodicals and yearbooks, and cites approximately 850,000 articles, including book reviews.
- Educator's Reference Complete covers multiple levels of education from preschool to college, and every educational specialty--such as technology, bilingual education, health education, and testing.
- ERIC (Education Resources Information Center) is available from 5 different sources. It provides unlimited access to more than 1.4 million bibliographic records of journal articles and other education-related materials.
- HaPI (Health and Psychosocial Instruments) offers comprehensive bibliographic coverage of a wide variety of evaluation and measurement tools for health and psychosocial studies, for practitioners, educators, researchers, and students.
- JSTOR is an archive of academic journals. Issues older than 3-5 years are available in full text. It covers many disciplines, including sociology, psychology, population studies, and more.
- Mental Measurements Yearbook provides a comprehensive guide to over 2,700 contemporary testing instruments. The series contains information for a complete evaluation of test products within such diverse areas as psychology, education, business, and leadership.
- Omnifile Full Text Mega includes art, agriculture, applied science, business, current events, education, general science, humanities, law, library sciences, social sciences, technology, and many other fields.
- PsycNET (APA) is the only search platform designed specifically to deliver APA content. Search and discover vital behavioral science content efficiently with APA PsycNET's uniquely engineered cross-database searching.
- PsycInfo The American Psychological Association’s (APA) resource for abstracts of scholarly journal articles, book chapters, books, and dissertations, is the largest resource devoted to peer-reviewed literature in behavioral science and mental health.
- Professional Development Collection provides a highly specialized collection of nearly 520 high quality education journals, including more than 350 peer-reviewed titles.
- Teacher Reference Center provides indexing and abstracts for 280 of the most popular teacher and administrator journals and magazines to assist professional educators.
- Web of Science (ISI) contains three databases, including the Social Sciences Citation Index (SSCI). SSCI indexes nearly 2,000 journals across 50 social sciences disciplines.
More Education Databases
All UF Databases
Note: When you see in your search results, click for access to digital full-text material.