The School of Natural Resources and Environment (SNRE) offers campus-wide, interdisciplinary degree programs at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. SNRE is governed by the SNRE Advisory Board and advised by the SNRE Faculty Advisory Council.
The School of Natural Resources and Environment collaborates with the following Colleges and College-level Units:
- Agricultural and Life Sciences
- Business Administration
- Design, Construction and Planning
- Health and Human Performance
- Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Journalism and Communication
- Public Health and Health Professions
- Veterinary Medicine
- Florida Museum of Natural History
- Center for Latin American Studies
New Report from the National Academies Press
Urban Forestry:Toward an Ecosystem Services Research Agenda: A Workshop Summary (2013)
Getting Started at the library
- Set up the UF VPN: When you're off campus, you will need to use the UF VPN software to access electronic databases, journals and books.
- Search the library catalog for books or journal titles: Links to online books and journals are also contained within the catalog.
- Search databases to find articles in journals: If you are trying to decide which database is appropriate for your research, look at the list of databases listed on the Journal Articles tab above.
- Check your account status or renew material. You can renew your books and check your library account online.
- Create an Interlibrary Loan account. This will allow you to place requests for books and journal articles not owned by the UF Libraries. The ILL office will contact other borrowing libraries around the world to request your book or article. Journal articles are normally sent electronically.
Marston Science Library