Updated May 2019 by Dave Van Kleeck
Send all UF Only (UFO) items to the Shared Collections Cataloging Unit as follows:
- Add the item to an existing UFSTO holding, if present, and change the collection code to UFO; or create a UFSTO UFO holding
- Apply usual IPS (PP then TR)
- Use Item Status 91
- Put STO at the bottom of the call number
- Send Special Collections items with standard Special Collections processing (e.g., barcode and call number on strip); other items should be sent fully processed (call number label, tattletape, UF stamp)
- Note: Send to Binding if needed. Use IPS BS and place on the Conservation/Preservation shelf in Processing.