Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
For off-campus access to library-licensed e-Journals, research databases and e-resources, use either:
UF VPN - or - the library proxy server (on the remote logon page)
When you see in your search results, click for access to digital
Use RefWorks to manage your bibliographic citations and create works cited pages at the click of a button!
Import citations from article databases and output them in BibTeX, HTML, Word, or Open Office format.
- arXiv.org e-Print Archive Started in Aug 1991, arXiv.org (formerly xxx.lanl.gov) is a fully automated electronic archive and distribution server for research papers. Covered areas include physics and related disciplines, mathematics, nonlinear sciences, computational linguistics, and neuroscience.
- Astrophysical Data System (ADS) The Astrophysics Data System (ADS) is a NASA-funded project which maintains four bibliographic databases containing more than 4.2 million records: Astronomy and Astrophysics, Instrumentation, Physics and Geophysics, and preprints in Astronomy.
- INSPEC The largest English language file of bibliographic information and abstracts on the world's output of published works in physics, electrical engineering and electronics, computing, and information technology.
- Institute of Physics Journals (IOP)
- NASA Technical Reports Server (NTRS) Search databases from one or several NASA laboratories and space centers, including RECON, NACA reports, and the Astrophysics Data System. Includes citations to literature as far back as 1915.
- Science.gov Science.gov is a gateway to authoritative selected science information provided by U.S. Government agencies, including research and development results.
- Web of Science Includes Science Citation Index, Social Science Citation Index, and Arts & Humanities Citation Index.
- Academic Search Premier: Multidisciplinary database, includes scholarly journals, newspapers, and popular magazines
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.