Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Better Data = Better Research
Why manage data?
- to preserve the integrity of the research
- to allow reuse by others
- to reduce risk of data loss
Why make data discoverable?
- to enable work to be reproduced
- to establish credibility and to hold trust
- to enable faster progress in research, within or across disciplines
- to meet requirements of funders, journal publishers, etc.
Why reuse data?
- to verify research claims
- to permit new discoveries from exisitng data
- to foster integration of data sets for new analysis
- to reduce duplication of effort
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.