Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
You're the Practitioner
For this activity we will break into groups of 4-5.
Here's how it will work:
- Each group will role play the part of health care practitioners.
- I will assign the type of profession to each group.
- I will play the part of the patient in all groups.
- As an informed patient I have researched a topic online and have a list of websites and information that I show you. Each group will have their topic and the websites on the LibGuide page.
- Your responsibility as the health care provider is to evaluate the website and/or information the patient brings you and teach the patient about finding reliable health care information online.
- To do this you will complete the worksheet as a group
- Finally, each group will share their website evaluations with the class
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.