Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The UF Libraries have Flip video cameras available for 3-day checkout from the AFA Library, the Education Library, The Journalism Library, and the Library West Info
"Flip Mino" by Marcus Q
Video Hosting/ Sharing Sites
Software @ the UF Libraries
Library West has video and image editing software available for you to use for free!
- 3dsMax animation software is installed in Media
Production Studios and High End Area w/Dual Monitors.
- Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop,
Flash & Illustrator) is installed in Media Production Studios and
in the "High End Area" w/Dual Monitors.
- Adobe Production Suite (incl. Adobe Premiere
video editing software) is available in Media Production Studios only.
- Windows Movie Maker is installed on all
computers- don't forget to bring your headphones.
For more information on how to use these resources, check out the Info Commons Blog
Free Image editing software
- Aviary (http://aviary.com ) has a slew of free online tools for image editing, color editing, effects editing, vector editing, image markup, and screen capture.
- PicMoneky (http://www.picmonkey.com/) is a great and free online image editing program where you can edit images directly from the browser.
- Gimp (http://www.gimp.org/) also free but needs to be downloaded and installed to your computer. Open Source Equivalent of Photoshop.
- Picasa (http://picasa.google.com/)
UF libraries Flip camera commercials
Free Screencasting/ Screen Capturing Tools
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.