Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This library research guide is designed to help you find the materials you need related to your clinical work and research in Hospital Medicine. It includes resources available through the Health Science Center Libraries and other reputable resources available online.
The tabs above provide links to different types of resources available to help you fill your information needs. Feel free to contact me (email@example.com) if you need any other help. Thanks for visiting!
As your Liaison Librarian, I can:
- Meet with you in person, by phone or over e-mail to discuss any of your information needs, including copyright, citations, or bibliographic software (e.g. RefWorks and EndNote)
- Provide information consultations to assist students, faculty, and staff with literature searching and other information gathering
- Develop and teach library orientations or information-related classes based on your recommendations
- Present at department meetings or journal clubs
- Create customized online interactive tutorials for use by on- and off-campus faculty, staff, and students
- Conduct literature searches (including those supporting systematic reviews and IACUC protocols) for HSC faculty and staff
- Take your recommendations for expanding electronic and print resources for the HSC Libraries' collection
- Collaborate with you on publications and grants
Search the UF Libraries' Catalog
Search the library catalog to find books, journals, audiovisual
materials, government publications, and many other kinds of resources
available across UF's libraries.
Search the UF Library Catalog
Are we missing something?
Know of a great resource that is not on this list? Let me know by leaving a comment or sending me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you want to suggest the library purchase a book, journal, or other resource, use this form to Request an Addition to the Collection.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.