Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
International Agricultural Statistics
- STATISTA: The Statistical Portal: agriculture results
Download graphs as JPGs, PowerPoints, embed in web pages and download in Excel. FAO, USDA, and data from agriculture data producers.
- FAO Statistics Database
aquaculture, forestry, livestock, nutrition, production, soil, trade, land use, etc.
- FAO World Programme for the Census of Agriculture
farms, livestock, land tenure/use, crops
- AGRIS International /AGRINDEX - FAO publications (International)
Science Library, Periodicals, Z5073.A485
- World Health Organization (WHO)
General country information
production, trade, supply, commodity, prices, investment, emissions, and more
- World Agricultural Production
for 2010s and 2000s
National Agricultural Statistics
- National Agricultural Statistics Service |Census of Agriculture
agricultural production and marketing data on a wide range of items
- Economic Research Service
- farming and farm households, commodity markets, agricultural trade, food and consumer economics, nutrition and feeding programs, natural resources and the environment, and the domestic rural economy
- Foreign Agricultural Service
information on world agricultural production and trade for use in adjusting to changes in world demand for U.S. agricultural products
- Economics and Statistics System
covers farm economics, field crops, food, land/water/conservation, livestock/dairy/poultry, rural affairs, trade issues, etc.
- World Population Statistics
International statistical agencies, U.S. population estimates and projections
- Agricultural Statistics Annual
agricultural production, supplies, consumption, facilities, costs, and returns
- FedStats: Energy Statistics
data on coal, petroleum, natural gas, and electric and nuclear energy
- Agricultural Prices
prices received for crops, livestock, feed, etc.
- Farm Labor Data
- USDA's Agricultural Projections through 2022
USDA's 10-year projections for the food and agriculture sector cover major agricultural commodities, agricultural trade, and aggregate indicators of the U.S. farm sector, such as farm income and food prices.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.