It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Alternate "shell" for searching PubMed and limiting/organizing/understanding the results. May be very useful for finding a few good articles. In results, click on the PMID to see abstract and links to full text.
PubMed / Medline hints
* Combine your search segments by clicking on Advanced (below the search box) and using the Builder.
* See and reuse searches from a session by clicking on Advanced (below the search box) and selecting from History.
* Find definitions of the article types (a.k.a. "publication types") used in PubMed. Click on "more" in the filter to select multiple article types.
Getting References from PubMed into Refworks or EndNote Basic
You can use EndNote plugins or RefWorks plugins to export your citations or follow the 3 easy steps below to export citations into any citation management software program such as EndNote, Mendeley, and RefWorks:
1. In your search results, use the citation check boxes to select citations. To export all the citations do not select any citations.
2. From Send to, select Citationmanager.
3. Import this saved file into your citation management program.