Congratulations to the authors who have been awarded assistance from the University of Florida Open Access Publishing Fund (UFOAPF). Authors who receive funding through the UFOAPF are expected to submit a post-review, final draft of the article to UF’s institutional repository, IR@UF (http://ufdc.ufl.edu/ufir). See the guide on Open Access at UF to find out more about about the UFOAPF.
Step by step instructions on how to load your article into the IR@UF are below.
After the conclusion of a four-year program, the UF Open Access Publishing Fund will go on indefinite hiatus once funds are expended in June 2020. Administered by the Smathers Libraries and the Faculty Senate University Libraries Committee with support from the Provost's Office, the fund has supported over 400 open access publications since 2017.
Authors may wish to inquire with their departments about other sources of funds, or with journals about potential fee waivers.
When you click Accept on this page:
1. Click the Select Files button.
2. Browse to the file(s) that you want to upload.
3. Select the file(s)*.
4. After selecting your file(s), click the Submit button.
*If you load a PDF version of your article (instead of or in addition to other file types) users can view your work without having to download it.
1. After you have uploaded your article, click Edit Your Item.
2. On the Record Information tab, click in the Related URL box. This will open a new dialog box. Enter Publisher's URL in the Label box. In the URL box, enter the link to your article on the publisher's website.
3. Click Save to apply these changes.