Locate statistical information related to the agricultural sciences.
- FAO Statistics Database
aquaculture, forestry, livestock, nutrition, production, soil, trade, land use, etc.
- FAO World Programme for the Census of Agriculture
farms, livestock, land tenure/use, crops
- AGRIS International /AGRINDEX - FAO publications (International)
Science Library, Periodicals, Z5073.A485
- World Health Organization (WHO)
General country information
production, trade, supply, commodity, prices, investment, emissions, and more
- World Agricultural Production
for 2010s and 2000s
- National Agricultural Statistics Service |Census of Agriculture
agricultural production and marketing data on a wide range of items
- Economic Research Service
- farming and farm households, commodity markets, agricultural trade, food and consumer economics, nutrition and feeding programs, natural resources and the environment, and the domestic rural economy
- Foreign Agricultural Service
information on world agricultural production and trade for use in adjusting to changes in world demand for U.S. agricultural products
- Economics and Statistics System
covers farm economics, field crops, food, land/water/conservation, livestock/dairy/poultry, rural affairs, trade issues, etc.
- World Population Statistics
International statistical agencies, U.S. population estimates and projections
- Agricultural Statistics Annual
agricultural production, supplies, consumption, facilities, costs, and returns
- FedStats: Energy Statistics
data on coal, petroleum, natural gas, and electric and nuclear energy
- Agricultural Prices
prices received for crops, livestock, feed, etc.
- Farm Labor Data
- USDA's Agricultural Projections through 2022
USDA's 10-year projections for the food and agriculture sector cover major agricultural commodities, agricultural trade, and aggregate indicators of the U.S. farm sector, such as farm income and food prices.