Locate statistical information related to the agricultural sciences.
- STATISTA: The Statistical Portal: agriculture results
Download graphs as JPGs, PowerPoints, embed in web pages and download in Excel. FAO, USDA, and data from agriculture data producers.
- FAO Statistics Database
aquaculture, forestry, livestock, nutrition, production, soil, trade, land use, etc.
- FAO World Programme for the Census of Agriculture
farms, livestock, land tenure/use, crops
- AGRIS International /AGRINDEX - FAO publications (International)
Science Library, Periodicals, Z5073.A485
- World Health Organization (WHO)
General country information
production, trade, supply, commodity, prices, investment, emissions, and more
- World Agricultural Production
for 2010s and 2000s
- National Agricultural Statistics Service |Census of Agriculture
agricultural production and marketing data on a wide range of items
- Economic Research Service
- farming and farm households, commodity markets, agricultural trade, food and consumer economics, nutrition and feeding programs, natural resources and the environment, and the domestic rural economy
- Foreign Agricultural Service
information on world agricultural production and trade for use in adjusting to changes in world demand for U.S. agricultural products
- Economics and Statistics System
covers farm economics, field crops, food, land/water/conservation, livestock/dairy/poultry, rural affairs, trade issues, etc.
- World Population Statistics
International statistical agencies, U.S. population estimates and projections
- Agricultural Statistics Annual
agricultural production, supplies, consumption, facilities, costs, and returns
- FedStats: Energy Statistics
data on coal, petroleum, natural gas, and electric and nuclear energy
- Agricultural Prices
prices received for crops, livestock, feed, etc.
- Farm Labor Data
- USDA's Agricultural Projections through 2022
USDA's 10-year projections for the food and agriculture sector cover major agricultural commodities, agricultural trade, and aggregate indicators of the U.S. farm sector, such as farm income and food prices.
- International Macroeconomic Data Set
Data from 1969-2020 for GDP, population, real exchange rates, etc., important for U.S. agricultural trade.
- Nutrient Data Laboratory
- USGS Ground-Water Data for the Nation
National Water Information System (NWIS) "More than 850,000 records of wells, springs, test holes, tunnels, drains, and excavations in the United States"
- Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicles Data Center (AFDC)
Transportation-related data related to alternative fuels and vehicles.
- Census of Agriculture
USDA-NASS data about U.S. agriculture at the country, state, and county.
agriculture, nutrition, fisheries, forestry and food aid by country and region from 1961 to present
Comparative genomic analysis of agriculturally important grasses (maize, rice, sorghum, wheat, and barley).
- ISRIC World Soil Information
Datasets and maps on the local, national and global scale.
- International Food Policy Research Institute
Datasets on poverty, finance, agriculture and food for education programs.
- NASS (National Agricultural Statistics Service)
NASS reports include production and supplies of food and fiber, prices paid and received by farmers, farm labor and wages, farm finances, chemical use, and changes in the demographics of U.S. producers.
- The Plant Trait Database (TRY)
The database is a global archive of plant traits. It contains 3 million trait records for 750 traits of 1 million individual plants, representing 69,000 plant species.
- Germplasm Resources Information Network (GRIN)
Provides germplasm information about plants, animals, microbes and invertebrates. This program is within the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Agricultural Research Service.
- European Bioinformatics Institute (EBI)
freely available data from life science experiments, performs basic research in computational biology