- B.A. Anthropology - University of South Florida, 2011
- Masters in Library and Information Science - University of South Florida, 2014
As a Liaison Librarian, I Can:
- Meet with you in person, by phone or over e-mail to discuss any of your information needs, including copyright, bibliographic citations or bibliographic software (such as RefWorks and EndNote.)
- Provide information consultations to assist students, faculty & staff with literature searching and other information gathering.
- Develop and teach library orientations or information-related classes based on your recommendations
- Present at department meetings or journal clubs
- Create customized online interactive tutorials for use by on- and off-campus faculty, staff & students
- Conduct literature searches for HSC faculty & staff
- Take your recommendations for expanding electronic and print resources for the HSC Libraries' collection
- Collaborate with you on publications and grants
Feel free to email me with any information-related questions, or just to see what I can do for you and your research or educational information needs.