Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
For off-campus access to library-licensed e-Journals, research databases and e-resources, use either:
UF VPN - or - the library proxy server (on the remote logon page)
When you see in your search results, click for access to digital
Contact your Animal Sciences Librarian (Valrie Minson) for research assistance.
Steps for efficient researching:
- Know your topic and identify important search terms for searching
- If you are off-campus, be sure and log on to the UF VPN for access to databases and electronic resources
- Select a bibliographic management software, such as RefWorks, to dynamically create your bibliography
- Learn about the Harvard Citation Style here: http://guides.is.uwa.edu.au/harvard
- Use a library database such as MedLine to locate peer-reviewed journal articles on your topic
- Export the articles into RefWorks and create your bibliography!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.