Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Understanding the problem and context is an important part of the engineering design process. This can be daunting task!
This guide provides you with the tools you need to find:
Access Your Textbook
Tips To Get You Started @ The Libraries
- I'm your personal librarian, if you have any questions - I'm here to help you!
- Off campus? Make sure to configure and log in to the UF VPN to get access to all the Libraries have to offer - journals, books, and databases.
- Need something UF doesn't own? Use Interlibrary Loan to request it and we'll get it for you using our global library network. More info can be found here.
- Need course material? Use Course Reserves to access the textbooks, readings, and other resources for your classes.
- We are more than just books! You can reserve a study room or check out tech & tools from us.
- Need to print or scan? Marston has B&W, Color, and Plotter printers. Print costs range from $0.08/page to $3.00/linear foot and can be found here: https://print.at.ufl.edu/help/pricing/. Scanners are located on the 1st & 2nd floors.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.