Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This guide is designed to be a central resource to help you find the materials you need throughout your time in the Putting Families First (PFF) course. It includes resources available through the Health Science Center Libraries and other reputable resources available online related to the themes explored in PFF. The tabs above provide links to different types of resources available to help you fill your information needs. Feel free to contact us if you need any other help (see the box to the right for our contact information). Thanks for visiting!
Search the UF Library Catalog
Includes "quick pick" links and descriptions of the 12 most popular databases at the Health Science Center Libraries, as well as links to the full list of databases available through UF.
Follow the instructions found here to access the library's materials remotely. EZProxy login page with links to VPN information and download.
UF Library Catalog
Search the complete collections of all of the UF Libraries including both print and electronic items.
Search for specific journals available electronically, or browse by category.
A link to the the collections of E-Books that are available.
Access to electronic resources should be seamless from any UF networked computer. For off-campus access:
- Use VPN software or EZProxy.
- Eligibility: UF students/faculty/staff members with valid UF ID/Gator1 Card
Some databases, journals, and resources are public access and some are UF-subscribed.
- When you see in your search results, click for access to full-text material.
- If you can't access full-text, do not assume that we don't have it. Check the Library Catalog.
- If UF does not have the article you need, request a free copy via InterlibraryLoan (ILL). ILL usually take 3 days and delivers as Web PDFs. Books and other items can also be obtained via ILL, although more slowly.
Health Science Center Libraries
Guide to Mobile Resources for Health
UF Libraries Mobile Page
PubMed for Handhelds
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.