Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
College of Public Health and Health Professions
Are we missing something?
What Can I Do For You?
As a Liaison Librarian, I can:
- Meet with you in person, by phone or over e-mail to discuss any of your information needs, including copyright, bibliographic citations or bibliographic software (such as RefWorks and EndNote.)
- Provide information consultations to assist students, faculty & staff with literature searching and other information gathering.
- Develop and teach library orientations or information-related classes based on your recommendations
- Present at department meetings or journal clubs
- Create customized online interactive tutorials for use by on- and off-campus faculty, staff & students
- Conduct literature searches for HSC faculty & staff
- Take your recommendations for expanding electronic and print resources for the HSC Libraries' collection
- Collaborate with you on publications and grants
Feel free to email me with any information-related questions, or just to see what I can do for you and your research or educational information needs.
Over the last four years, I've provided authoritative and relevant information resources to healthcare professionals, patients, and families in a variety of hospital environments, outreach programs, and medical libraries in a number of different cities. In my position as Health Sciences Liaison Librarian at the University of Florida, I look forward to working with healthcare professionals, faculty, staff, and students in an academic setting as well as in the clinical setting.
Masters in Library and Information Science, 2015
iSchool, Syracuse University
Bachelor of Arts in Classical Studies, 2012
University of Chicago
Library Training Classes
Workshops offered by the Health Science Center Library include:
- citation management
- impact metrics
- database searching
- publishing best practices
- data management
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.