Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What Can I Do For You?
As the Bioinformatics specialist I can:
- Meet with you in person, or over phone, email or video-conferencing to discuss any of your information needs
- Provide instruction and consultation on topics such as molecular database searching, use of bioinformatics software, and data analysis workflow strategies
- Develop and teach bioinformatics-related classes/workshops
- Guest lecture in your class, department/laboratory meeting, journal club, or other venue
- Create customized online interactive tutorials for use by on- and off-campus students, staff and faculty.
- Conduct literature searches for faculty and staff
- Help create/update class reading lists
- Take recommendations for expanding electronic and print resources for the HSC Libraries’ collection
- Collaborate with you on publications, grants, instruction and other academic endeavors
Feel free to email me with any information-related questions, or to see what I can do for you and your research or educational information needs. Please also check out other services we provide at the Academic Research Consulting and Services.
B.S. in Biology, University of Puerto Rico - Rio Piedras
M.A. in Anthropology, University of Florida
Ph.D. in Genomics, University of Florida
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.