Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Getting full text
When using a campus computer or UF Wireless, you're connected to the UF network. But for off-campus access to library-licensed e-Journals, research databases and e-resources, use either:
UF VPN or the library proxy server (on the remote logon page)
When you see in your search results, click for access to digital full-text material.
10 Things to Get You Started @ the Libraries
- Contact me, your personal librarian, if you have any questions - research help, literature searches, instruction requests, suggestions for our collection, etc.
- Bookmark the Science Library and follow us
- When you're off campus, make sure to use the UF VPN to get access to all the Libraries have to offer - journals, books, and databases.
- Need articles? Search a database! Find ones appropriate for your research on the Journal Articles Tab of this guide.
- Looking for a book? Click on the Books & E-Books Tab. Links to ebooks and journals we own can also be found there. You can also renew your items and check your library account online.
- Need something UF doesn't own? Use Interlibrary Loan to request it and we'll get it for you using our global library network.
- Need a course text? Use Course Reserves to access the textbooks, readings, and other resources for your classes.
- Want to stay organized? Keep track of your references and generate bibliographies with a RefWorks or EndNote Basic account.
- More than just books! Reserve a study room or check out our tools and tech.
- Need to print or scan? MSL has B&W, Color, and Plotter printers. Print costs range from $0.08/page - $3.00/foot and can be found here: https://print.at.ufl.edu/help/pricing/. Scanners are located on the 1st & 2nd floors.
Jean L. Bossart, P.E.
Associate Engineering Librarian
Marston Science Library, L209B
For consultations via Zoom, email me!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.