Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
About Hannah Norton
- B.A. in Biology - Carleton College
- M.S. in Information Studies - University of Texas at Austin
As your Liaison Librarian, I can:
- Meet with you in person, by phone or over e-mail to discuss any of your information needs, including copyright, bibliographic citations or bibliographic software (e.g. EndNote)
- Provide information consultations to assist students, faculty, and staff with literature searching and other information gathering
- Develop and teach library orientations or information-related classes based on your recommendations
- Present at department meetings or journal clubs
- Create customized online interactive tutorials for use by on- and off-campus students, faculty, and staff
- Conduct literature searches (including IACUC) for HSC faculty and staff
- Take your recommendations for expanding electronic and print resources for the HSC Libraries' collection
- Collaborate with you on publications and grants
Hannah F. Norton, MS, Chair, Health Science Center Library - Gainesville
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.