Getting full text
When using a campus computer or UF Wireless, you're connected to the UF network. But for off-campus access to library-licensed e-Journals, research databases and e-resources, use either:
When you see in your search results, click for access to digital full-text material.
CISE Browsing Guide
Looking for books on C or C++?
Search Subject C computer program.
|Q 334-342||Artificial Intelligence|
|Q 350||Information Theory & Knowledge
|QA 75-76||Computers &
|QA 402.3||Control Theory &
|QA 267||Machine Theory|
|QA 268||Coding Theory|
|T 385||Computer Graphics|
|TA 168-169||Systems Engineering, Reliability|
|TJ 211-225||Control Engineering, Robotics|
|TK 1-8999||Electrical Engineering|
Getting Started at the library
- Set up the UF VPN: When you're off campus, you will need to use the UF VPN software to access electronic databases, journals and books.
- Search the library catalog for books or journal titles: Links to online books and journals are also contained within the catalog.
- Search databases to find articles in journals: If you are trying to decide which database is appropriate for your research, look at the list of databases listed on the Journal Articles tab above.
- Check your account status or renew material. You can renew your books and check your library account online.
- Create an Interlibrary Loan account. This will allow you to place requests for books and journal articles not owned by the UF Libraries. The ILL office will contact other borrowing libraries around the world to request your book or article. Journal articles are normally sent electronically.
Turn your tablet into a virtual bookshelf for journals!