Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
10 Things to Get You Started @ The Libraries
- Contact me, your personal librarian, if you have any questions - research help, literature searches, instruction requests, suggestions for our collection, etc.
- Off campus? Make sure to use the UF VPN to get access to all the Libraries have to offer - journals, books, and databases.
- Bookmark the Science Library and follow us
- Need articles? Search a database! Find ones appropriate for your research on the Journal Articles Tab of this guide.
- Looking for a book? Click on the Books & E-Books Tab. You can also renew your items and check your library account using Primo.
- Need something UF doesn't own? Use Interlibrary Loan to request it and we'll get it for you using our global library network. More info can be found here.
- Need course material? Use Course Reserves to access the textbooks, readings, and other resources for your classes.
- Want to keep your references for your paper organized? Learn about options to keep track of your references and generate bibliographies on the Citing Your Sources tab.
- More than just books! Reserve a study room or check out all the tech & tools we have to offer.
[NOTE: Some services and items may be currently unavailable due to COVID-19]
- Need to print or scan? Marston has B&W, Color, and Plotter printers. Print costs range from $0.08/page to $3.00/foot and can be found here: https://print.at.ufl.edu/help/pricing/. Scanners are located on the 1st & 2nd floors.
Looking for chemical prices?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.