Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Library Resources & Services During COVID-19
Library Resources & Services during COVID: Frequently Asked Questions
To keep everyone safe and healthy, the University of Florida's Libraries are following new policies. See answers to common questions here.
Getting Started at the library
- Working off campus? Set up the UF VPN: When you're off campus, use the UF VPN software to access full text of library subscriptions to electronic databases, journals and books.
- Search the library catalog for books or journal titles: The catalog will show both print and online resources.
- For journal articles, search databases: Use databases recommend for the subject area.
- Renew books: You can renew your books and check your library account online.
- Create an Interlibrary Loan account: Submit requests to ILL for books and journal articles not owned by the UF Libraries. The items you request will be borrowed from another library for your use.
Science Library Webpage
Marston Science Library Website: https://marston.uflib.ufl.edu/
The Science Library website aggregates all the information science students need for their studies. You can access library services, special webpages for your major, science databases and the library catalog. Remember if you are off campus, use the VPN available from the off campus access link.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.