Looking for data? You're in luck! There are tons of free data sets available. Check out the resources below.
• Sample data sets from Tableau Public
• data.world is a platform where the world’s problem solvers can find and use a vast array of high-quality open data.
• World Bank Open Data
• Open data site finder (Tableau Public viz)
• Kaggle Open Datasets find open datasets on everything from government, health, and science to popular games and dating trends.
• Global Health Data Exchange the world’s most comprehensive catalog of surveys, censuses, vital statistics, and other health-related data.
• UNICEF Statistics
• World Health Organization Data
• The Guardian Data Blog
• Data.gov is the Federal Government’s open data initiative. Hundreds of data sets.
• The Pew Research Center has a number of data sets on different social and technology topics.
• Socrata is an open data repository with data, mostly from government sources.
• US Dept. of Agriculture
• US Census Bureau
• Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
• US Dept. of Education College Scorecard Data
• NASA's Open Data Portal