Skip to Main Content

Shared Collections Cataloging Unit: Circulation

Information for and about the Shared Collections Cataloging Unit.

Requesting Government Documents

Any UF library user may request an item online that displays a "Request" link or a "UBorrow" link on the catalog record. If the catalog record does not have a "Request" link or a "UBorrow" link, they should use the alternative form to request documents.

Any user from a State University or State College in Florida may request an item online that displays a "UBorrow" link. If there is no "UBorrow" link, they should use the Interlibrary Loan service at their institution.

Users not affiliated with a State University or State College in Florida should request a document using their library's Interlibrary Loan service. If users want to use material at the University of Florida campus, they should send an email to or call 273-0367 or 273-2887 to make arrangements for retrieval of the documents prior to their arrival.

If you are seeking a document that is not listed in the catalog, it may be in the portion of the collection that has not yet been cataloged. You can submit a message with the name of the agency, date and title to and we will determine if it is available.

Assistance in locating documents is available at any service desk or you may contact Jan Swanbeck, Regional Depository Librarian, 352-273-0367

University of Florida Home Page

This page uses Google Analytics - (Google Privacy Policy)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.