Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
IELTS Test Prep
Exam Essentials IELTS Practice Test 1 with Key by
Call Number: PE1128 .H37 2015
Publication Date: 2014
Exam Essentials Practice Tests 1: IELTS combes exam preparation, practice, and tips. A DVD-ROM containing video of a complete model speaking interview with useful tips from examiners and accompanying worksheets allows students and teachers to see exactly what the speaking test entails.
Exam Essentials IELTS Practice Test 2 with Keyey by
Call Number: PE1128 .G68 2014
Publication Date: 2014
Exam Essentials Practice Tests 2: IELTS combines exam preparation, practice, and tips. A DVD-ROM containing video of a complete model speaking interview with useful tips from examiners and accompanying worksheets allows students and teachers to see exactly what the speaking test entails.
Books & Videos
Looking for something to read? You can locate books, electronic books, multimedia, reports, and other materials held by the UF Libraries across campus using the Library Catalog.
The UF Libraries hold children's literature collections! Children's literature at UF includes books written for school grades Pre-Kindergarten through High School. You can find them at the Education Library, Mead Library and the Baldwin Library of Historical Children's Literature in the Special Collections Library.
In addition, Library West offers a variety of videos including documentaries and featured films in English and other languages.
Additional Information on Borrowing Books:
Checking Out Materials & Lockers
Your Gator1 card allows you to check out materials (5 items from any campus library).
- Search the Library Catalog
- Bring the items you want to check out to the circulation desk with your Gator1 card
- Hand your items and Gator1 card to the Activate your Gator1 card at the circulation desk while checking out
- Renew Materials/View Account Online (Requires Gatorlink User ID and password) or at a library circulation desk
You can check out a locker at the Education Library for a semester-long period.
- Present your Gator1 card at the circulation desk
- Fill out a locker agreement form
- We provide you with the locker number and lock combination.
When finished using your locker:
- Collect your belongings from the locker
- Remove the lock
- Return the lock to the circulation desk
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.