Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Detailed Steps for Submitting an Item to the IR@UF
- Go to the IR@UF: https://original-ufdc.uflib.ufl.edu/my/
- Click the myUFDC Home link in the top right portion of the page, or the orange SUBMIT button.
- Log in using your GatorLink username and password.
- If you do not have a GatorLink username, click the "Register now" link to register.
- Click the Start a new item link.
- Read the terms and conditions of the Grant of Permission. If you would still like to submit your item to the IR@UF, click continue. If you have any questions, please email us.
- Enter information about your item in the appropriate fields.
- You are automatically listed as the creator of the item, but you may list additional authors by clicking on the green plus sign to the right of the Creator box. Any box with a plus sign to the right can have multiple entries.
- After you finish adding information about your item, click the Next button.
- Add files to your submission by clicking the Select Files button. After selecting the appropriate file(s), click the Submit button.
- If you would like to add supplementary files, upload each additional file. After you have selected the file(s) that you want to add to the item, click the Save button.
Editing Your Submission
Log in to myUFDC.
Click the View all my submitted items link.
Select the item you want to edit.
Click the CITATION tab
Click the Edit this item link.
Edit the metadata for the item as needed. If you have questions or need additional assistance, please contact us.
Editing Your Account Preferences
To set your myUFDC preferences, log in. Click the Edit my account preferences link.
You can also edit preferences from the myUFDC home tab on the top navigation bar, under Account Preferences.
Self-Submittal Video Tutorial
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.