Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This toolkit is designed to provide basic information about UF Libraries resources and services to assist library liaisons in their outreach activities. Each tab in the toolkit covers an important resource or service, and provides links to additional, and sometimes more detailed, information. Please let us know if there is any other tool or information you would find useful.
Resources and Services
Some of the new resources and services that Library Liaisons might want to share with faculty are:
- Open Access
- Open Access Publishing
- The UF Open Access Publsihing Fund
- Open Access Week 2012
- The IR@UF: Sharing + Scholarship + Online (depositiong and using works in the IR)
- Copyright and Fair Use Services (classroom rights and author's rights)
- OJS: Open Journal Systems
- Instruction and other Services, including UBorrow along with orientations and RefWorks
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.