Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Handouts and Fliers
Tri-fold brochure describing the Institutional Repository using the robot imagery from the promotional video
How to Build Your Scholarly Legacy using the IR@UF
This Tri-fold brochure includes information about the benefits of the IR, how to determine if a published work can be included in the IR, and steps on how to load materials.
Conference Poster 1/4-sheet
This quarter-sheet is designed to hand out to UF researchers presenting posters at conferences, symposia and research days to encourage submission of the poster into the IR@UF.
Activities to Promote the IR@UF
- Link to the IR website from every subject guide.
- Identify subject materials in the IR, and link to these from your subject guides.
- Upload your own articles and creative work to the IR@UF (http://guides.uflib.ufl.edu/ufir/self-submit).
- Identify faculty/researcher materials for a permanent home in the IR. Encourage faculty to submit their research, creative work, data sets, working papers, and course materials.
- Include links to the IR in your messages to faculty.
- Deliver IR brochures to your faculty mailboxes.
- Identify faculty who are soon to retire and request a meeting with them to discuss the advantages of preserving their work in the IR.
- Invite the IR Manager to speak to your departments, centers and institutes about including their works in the IR.
Institutional Repository (IR@UF)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.