The purpose of this manual is to detail FLARE cataloging & processing policies and procedures.
- Some of the instructions covered in this manual are specific to the type of institution.
- The University of Florida (UF): The Auxiliary Library Facility (ALF), The Marston Science Library (MSL)
- State University System (SUS) Universities are public universities within the state of Florida, like the University of Central Florida.
- Independent Colleges & Universities of Florida (ICUF) are private, not-for-profit, educational institutions based in Florida, like the University of Miami.
- Last Copy in Florida program which includes a variety of libraries in Florida.
- Training manuals, which are more detailed workflows for each project, are available in the manual as well.