Skip to Main Content

Policies & Procedures for UF Library's Offsite Storage: Gap Fills

Gap Fills

Please do not use the FLARE Transfer Procedures for Gap Fills. 

If you have gap fills that you would like to send to FLARE, please confirm that they are needed at FLARE by checking our Library Catalog. In the shipment, please include a list with the title and OCLC number of each item. Gap fills are considered a donation. What you do with these in your catalog is up to your library. Since they are a donation, we process them in with a FLARE barcode. 


Please send the volumes to:

UF Interim Library Facility

c/o FLARE - Gap Fills

4040 NE 49th Ave Gainesville, FL 32609

University of Florida Home Page

This page uses Google Analytics - (Google Privacy Policy)

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.