Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
24/7 Library with collections dedicated to the Humanities and Social Sciences. Home of the Scott Nygren Scholars Studio and the One Button Studio.
- Seating for approximately 1,400 patrons.
- Eighteen study rooms can be checked out for group study.
- 13 FitDesk study bikes located throughout the building.
- Judaica collection, general collection
- Black and white printing
- Circulation desk
- Research assistance desk
- iPads available for checkout
- Six ProctorU testing carrels available by reservation
- General collection and DVDs
- Black and white printers
- Tutoring Center (free tutoring from OAS & Writing Studio) on third floor, room 339 by appointment
- Accessibility Studio for students registered with Disability Resource Center
- Majority of computers
- Black and white and color printers
- Official "Quiet Study" floor
- No study space
- Librarians are located here
- Individual study desks with power for laptops.
- Large reading tables for quiet group study.
- Lounge seating throughout the floor.
- 3 group study rooms: Two rooms accommodate up to six students and third room accommodates up to four students.
- Small book lockers: assigned for one academic semester on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Black and White Printing
Supports the academic degree programs associated with the College of Education at Norman Hall. Home of the EduGator Makery.
- Quiet conversations allowed
- Circulation Desk
- Reference Assistance
- Children's and Young Adult Books
- Current Journals
- Audiovisual Reserves Collection
- Staff Offices
- 20 Public Computers
- Public Printer
- Public Scanner
- Dry Erase Boards
- Group Study Rooms 2-150C, 2-150D, and 2-150E
- Quiet floor, no conversations allowed
- General Collection
- Books on educational theory, counseling, teaching and learning, etc.
- PreK-12 Textbook Collection
- Pre-Kindergarten through grade 12 textbooks
- 24 Dual Monitor Public Computers
- Public Printer
- Group Study Rooms 2-251, 2-254, 2-255, and 2-258
Architecture and Fine Arts Library
Collections supporting research and learning related to the College of the Arts including architecture, art, museum studies, music, building construction, and more.
- Computing Workstations
- Audio/Video Equipment
- Microforms Equipment
- Quiet spaces for study are available on both floors of the Architecture and Fine Arts Library.
(Virtual) Business Library
Marston Science Library
Supports agriculture, engineering, mathematics, and the natural and physical sciences. Home of the MADE@UF collaboration space.
||Group study rooms, computers, ample study space in the Collaboration Commons, Made @ UF, Visualization Conference Room, printing, and scanners
||Circulation, Reference Desk, Course Reserves, New Books, Collection Highlights, study rooms, public computers, printing, and scanners
GROUP study, Journals, Theses and Dissertations, State Agricultural Publications, Lactation room, L301E-Data Consultation room, Classroom L308, and computers
||Official "SILENT Study" floor, Books (A-Z), Oversized Books (A-Z)
Latin American and Caribbean Collection
One of the leading research collections of its kind. Includes circulating collections, rare books, maps, and more.
Health Science Center Libraries
The oldest library on campus. Smathers Library houses the Grand Reading Room, Special & Area Studies Collections, Latin American & Caribbean Collection, and Map & Imagery Library.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.