1) You verify that you are the copyright holder or that you have retained the right to openly share your work in an institutional repository.
2) You are granting UF permission to host and display your work in the institutional repository. Your rights are not altered by this grant of permission.
3) We do not profit from putting your work online.
4) You are free to distribute your work as copyright holder, or in ways that are consistent with any prior agreements you have entered with respect to your rights in this work.
5) We will include a statement that informs users that you own copyright, and that they must contact you for any use that is in excess of fair use or other exceptions available to users under the law. You also have the option to select a Creative Commons license for your work. To learn more see http://creativecommons.org.
6) We will archive your work, and it will be assigned a permanent URL that will link to your item indefinitely.
Click the Select Files button.
Browse to the file(s) you wish to upload on your computer.
Select the file(s).
When you are finished, click the Submit button.
*If you can load a PDF version of your poster (instead of or in addition to other file types) users can view your work without having to download it.