Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Items that your institution has claimed will appear in the My Claims section.
This section will display up to ten items on a page. The number of
pages is indicated following the section name ("Page 1 of 1"). There are no action buttons for this section. There is a table of relevant items followed by a key
to some of
the symbols used.
The columns in the table are:
- Superseded symbol - indicated by a bold "S", otherwise blank
- Format symbol - CD (disk), paper (square page), video (video camera), map (globe), other (question mark)
- Condition symbol - green (good), yellow (fair), red (poor)
- SuDoc Stem/Number (appears as a link which may be used to access the item's comments and claims information)
- Title (may be followed by a magnifying glass symbol if comments are provided)
- Publication Start Date (not shown in picture)
- Publication End Date (not shown in picture)
- Offered By (followed by institution ID and a magnifying glass)
- Date Claimed
The table may be sorted by clicking on one of the underlined column names.
What it looks like
My Claims section
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.