Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Events - Structure
As of April 2022, LTS is developing information for best supporting events.
Draft optimal practices:
- Tickets (1 per event) entered at least 1 month prior to the event
- Please note goals for technology (to inform technical needs for local support, coordination with others as applicable including UFIT and IT vendors)
- Rooms, depending on needs, should be planned to be closed for a set amount of time prior to the event (details in development)
- Events with technical complexity should have someone from LTS present (and same for all events in the Grand Reading Room)
- Room setup should follow recommendations (in development) to ensure wiring/electrical support
- Recommended only 1 screen if using Grand Reading Room
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.