Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
UFDC User FAQ
The new UFDC FAQ is here: https://lts.uflib.ufl.edu/supported-systems/uf-digital-collections/
This LibGuide is an internal, staff guide, so user-facing documentation is on the LTS website for the initial release (and after, optimal location for users will be determined once the FAQ stabilized post-migration).
Testing should follow the format for user stories (As a [user/persona], I want to [some goal], so that [some reason]). Error reports should follow the standard process for bug reporting.
For supporting ease on basic testing, here are examples of things to test in general at the system level:
- Search for a serial item in the Title Sets. Does it come up?
- Go to Advanced Search and search for a title. Does it come up?
- On the genres list, click an option. Does it work?
- On a particular item
- Review the item views
- Do they work?
- Anything missing?
- Review the metadata. Is anything critical missing?
- Try the social media links: do they work as expected?
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.