|Work for 2022: Six Streams|
1. UFDC Patron site (includes OAI)
2. DSS production, ongoing: NDNP ingests, ETD ingests, ETD unembargo, stats, supporting UFAR issues, supporting Tesseract issues, space/storage monitoring and requesting to prevent work stoppages - this will be the UFDC Toolkit, which will eventually replace SMART, MAW, and other DLC toolbox tools, over a long time
3. DSS improvements and production rebuilds: spreadsheet and MARC import with SMART not working, must be replaced with new (process expected to begin with spreadsheet importer)
4. Data workflow pipeline for stability, sustainability, and maintainability: METS re-save to establish baseline, UFAR vs Tivoli report, refining understanding for future work for full/proper digital preservation
6. Digital preservation system (from concept and storage, with parts, to full system)
5. Support as applied to the New College of Florida instance
And, there are elements in the citation that are not in ElasticSearch, and elements in the METS that are not in the citation. Updates to this are pending a minimum and maximum recommended METS, for ensuring consistency for usability moving forward.
All volumes link appears when the item appers in all_vids_in_bibid:
Looking at updating to be sure of proper functioning for serials, and for non-serial sets, like:
Need development to support pagination within results.
As of May 2022, the focus of work is shifting to be on production with the new UFDC Toolkit in development, and on digital preservation systems. Of course, this is simply the focus of effort, with all 6 streams requiring ongoing support and activity.
August 2022: Once the ARPA usability testing completes, it is hoped that the system will be in perpetual beta (which is the norm for modern technology) with the link to the original system removed from the main page, but available from the links: About-->Technology, and from direct use of the link.
For updates as of 11/18/2021, see the Wayback Machine or see PDF attached for listing. These will be updated in Q3-4 of 2022.
Please report any needs to LTSfirstname.lastname@example.org for routing/tracking.