|Work for 2022: Six Streams|
1. UFDC Patron site (includes OAI)
2. DSS production, ongoing: NDNP ingests, ETD ingests, ETD unembargo, stats, supporting UFAR issues, supporting Tesseract issues, space/storage monitoring and requesting to prevent work stoppages - this will be the UFDC Toolkit, which will eventually replace SMART, MAW, and other DLC toolbox tools, over a long time. Includes Sobek retirement/succession work.
3. DSS improvements and production rebuilds: spreadsheet and MARC import with SMART not working, must be replaced with new (process expected to begin with spreadsheet importer). Includes Sobek retirement/succession work.
4. Data workflow pipeline for stability, sustainability, and maintainability: METS re-save to establish baseline, UFAR vs Tivoli report, refining understanding for future work for full/proper digital preservation. Includes Sobek retirement/succession work.
5. Digital preservation system (from concept and storage, with parts, to full system). Includes Sobek retirement/succession work.
6. Support as applied to the New College of Florida instance. Includes Sobek retirement/succession work.
December 2022: New Index Changes
December 2022: Other
As of May 2022, the focus of work is shifting to be on production with the new UFDC Toolkit in development, and on digital preservation systems. Of course, this is simply the focus of effort, with all 6 streams requiring ongoing support and activity.
This is now legacy data, here only for reference:
If needed, please report any needs to LTSfirstname.lastname@example.org for routing/tracking.